Served On A Plate Cake Smiley

yesterday is yesterday

"Gave you the benefit of the doubt Till you showed me what you were about
Your true colours came out And your words couldn't hide the sin
'Cause the truth about where you've been Is in a fragrance I can't recognize
Just standing there, scratching your head Blood shot eyes, drunk with regret
Hanging yourself ten feet over the edge I'm done with this feeling like an idiot
Loving you, I'm over it I just don't love you, don't love you no more. "

eventhough it's just a lyric ~ but it's so meaningful and closely related to myslef. 



yess you can smile you can laught at me because you can see my sorrow my tears my grief but dont forget something that one day everything happen will comes around you or your family or your lover or what so ever.  i'm here not to curse you but just to remind all readers about karma.. karma always behind us and someday it will in front of us. maybe it's not your fault but why you stop it suddenly without tell me any reason , and it's your fault now. make someone fall for you but you can't care it properly. :D  seriously you're not my hope anymore . i dont love you anymore dont like you anymore dont want you anymore . ~ TOTALLY forget you 101% . i'm already accept the fact that you;re not good enough for me and mybe you're not my perfect match ~ everyone please stop talking that i'm still hope you because i know there is someone special in your heart right now replacing my place and i'm happy for that. i'm moving on right now yes i can. thanks thanks thanks just because of you  i can face all of this with my own stronger maturely !  :')  THANKYOU MHA~  

dear friend , yes you're my friend and will be mine forever , get what you want. i care for you like my own brother. yes my own brother ~ 


okay sila muntah sekarang. belagaknya aku speaking ! aku speaking sebab aku rasa dalam bahasa inggeris kita dapat menulis secara lebih sopan lagi santun. maafkan aku andai tersalah kata kawan :D kau tetap kawan aku even kau dah lupakan aku pon ^^

 'I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. ' ~ sandra bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment